Referred by (please check one):
Friend/Existing Member (please name: )
The Inside Coup
Other Advertisement (please name: )
Other (please list: )
In consideration of and as an inducement to enrolling me as member of The Biltmore Studio, I represent and agree as follows:
1. I have been examined by a licensed physician within the past six months and have been found by such to be in good health and fully able to perform all Yoga exercises which I am to learn and perform during my membership with The Biltmore Studio.
2. I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by The Biltmore Studio's instructors as to when, where and how to perform and not perform Yoga exercises, if being understood that any deviation by me from such instructions shall be at my own risk.
3. I will not hold The Biltmore Studio's partners, instructors or employees responsible for any injuries suffered by me caused in whole or part by my failure to faithfully follow the instructions of said or by any physical impairment of mine not fully disclosed to you in writing.
4. I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in Yoga theory and exercise only, and I will not hold The Biltmore Stuido's partners, instructors or employees to any higher standard of care than that applicable to school of Yoga theory and exercises.
5. The tuition paid herewith and such registration fees paid hereafter are non-refundable, such refunds if any,
as are made shall be entirely within the discretion of The Biltmore Studio.
Please explain any health issues we should know about in the area below:
CLASS ETIQUETTE AGREEMENT
1. I will check in at the front desk before class.
2. I will arrive on time for class (to the best of my ability).
3. I understand that a yoga mat and towel must be used during class.
4. I understand NO cell phones or pagers are permitted in class.
5. I understand that I must take of my shoes before entering the practice studio.
6. I will refrain from talking in the practice room.
7. I will refrain from wearing perfume or cologne in class.
8. It is my responsibility to inform the instructor before class of any injuries or medical conditions that I may have.
9. I understand The Biltmore Studio is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items.
10. My shoes will be removed and left in the changing area. NO shoes on the practice floor.