Mind Body & Pole Fitness Studio
Inside Alpha Midway Dance Studio (Moving Canvas)
900 E Copeland Rd #270
Arlington, Texas 76011
Release and Waiver of Liability
In consideration of my being allowed to participate in the programs of Mind Body & Pole Fitness and to use its equipment, I agree to the following waiver and release:
1) I, for myself, my heirs, executors or anyone else who may claim on my behalf, hereby waive, release and forever discharge, Mind Body and Pole and its employees, representatives, executors, and all responsibilities or liability from personal injury, death, damage to property or loss of any kind resulting from participation in any programs or may use of equipment in the above-mentioned activities.
2) I do also hereby release, Mind Body & Pole Fitness an, its officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors, and all others from any responsibility or liability for any injury or damage to myself, including those caused by negligence.
3) I understand that strength and flexibility and aerobic exercise, including the use of equipment offered by Mind Body & Pole is potentially hazardous activity with certain risks and benefits. Some of which are included but are in no way limited to: soft tissue injuries such as wounds, bruises, muscle strain, muscle soreness, sprains, acute strains, broken bones, head injuries, back/neck injuries, knee/foot injuries, heart attacks, death, improved cardiovascular fitness and flexibility, increased strength and muscle tone.
4) I also understand that while some of the risks and hazards involved in using the equipment of Mind Body & Pole Fitness are foreseeable, others are not. I understand that fitness activities involve a risk injury and even death and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment with knowledge of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury or death.
5) I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and been given my physicians permission to participate, or that I have decided to participate in activity and use equipment without the approval of my physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for my participation and activities and utilization of equipment and machinery in my activities.
6) I understand the Mind Body & Pole, its owners/ employees/ instructors are not medical personnel, may make no medical judgments, give no medical advice and provide no medical care or therapy.
7) I understand that all of the choreography, instructional techniques, as well as the class structure contained within these classes have been created expressly for Mind Body & Pole Fitness by its owner/creator, and fall under copyright/trademark laws as intellectual property, and may not be sold or bartered, for material gain or material profit of any kind, without expressed written permission and fair compensation to Mind Body & Pole Fitness.
I have read, understand, and have had the opportunity to ask questions of this legal document and I hereby unconditionally release Mind Body & Pole, its entities, employees, and instructors from any and all liability resulting from and injuries which may result from classes, instruction, parties, events and equipment.
- I know that payment is required in advance for all classes and parties including class series and monthly unlimited courses.
- I know that classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- I know that I am requested to use my purchased sessions/classes/courses within the specified time frame. Classes/ Class Series are to be used within 3 months and monthly unlimited within 30 days.
- I am aware that a 24 hour cancellation notice is required or the session will be charged.