THE PILATES PROJECT
CLIENT INTAKE FORM
Have you previously studied the Pilates method? Briefly Explain.
What do you currently do for exercise?
Do you currently have any injuries or physical limitations?
Please list any past injuries or surgeries.
Are you currently taking any medications? Please list.
Are you pregnant or nursing?
We want to help you achieve your fitness and goals. What are you hoping to achieve by practicing pilates? Please check all that apply.
Where did you hear about us?
Studio Policies and Waiver
The Pilates Project and Sandi Vilacoba are not responsible for valuables left unattended.
- Avoid eating a heavy meal before class.
- Moderation is the key to health. Never force yourself or strain. Regularity and perseverance are the greatest assets for progress.
- Please wear something you can move easily in.
- Socks are required! We recommend grip socks. If you do not have them you may purchase them at our studio.
- Avoid wearing zippered pants as they damage our equipment. Please do not apply heavy perfume or lotions prior to your appointment.
Please read carefully, sign and date.
1. Please note: Pilates sessions last from 50 to 55 minutes. Twenty-four (24) hours notice is required for all cancellations. Late cancellations and missed appointments will be charged as one session. If you are late to your session by more than 25 minutes, you forfeit the session and will be charged full price for the session. If you call and other arrangements are made, they are on a case by case basis at the discretion of Sandi Vilacoba.
2. It is requested that you not handle any equipment or exercise in the studio without the presence or following the direction of a teacher of The Pilates Project.
3. The Pilates Project offers 3 methods of payment.– cash, check, and credit cards. Sessions can either be purchased one at a time or can be purchased in 5 or 10 session cards at a time for a reduced rate. This 5 or 10 session card is a commitment on the parts of both parties. The purchaser is committing financially and The Pilates Project is committing availability. Therefore, The Pilates Project does not offer refunds on 5 or 10 session cards. Please be aware that 5 and 10 session cards expire within 4 months of the date of purchase.
4. I understand that I have enrolled in a program of strenuous physical activity including but not limited to body-conditioning machinery used during my Pilates studio workouts. I hereby absolve The Pilates Project and Sandi Vilacoba from any responsibility for injuries I might sustain while practicing the Pilates method of body conditioning.
5. Out of respect for maintaining the integrity of the Authentic Pilates Method and support for your instructor, lessons will not start later than 25 minutes past the hour. If you arrive after 25 minutes past the hour, this will be considered a late cancellation and you will be charged for the session. All lessons begin at the appointed time and last 45 to 55 minutes.
6. I hereby release for myself, my heirs and assigns, The Pilates Project, Sandi Vilacoba (and its employees) from any claims, demands and causes of action arising from my participation in an exercise program.