CANCEL OR HOLD FORM
ALL CANCELLATIONS AND HOLDS ARE EFFECTIVE THE FOLLOWING MONTH.
CANCEL OR HOLD (Please select one)
PLEASE SELECT WHAT YOU WILL BE CANCELING OR PLACING ON HOLD
Membership (Please select one)
Junior Membership - Child's Name
Jr. Program (Please list child’s name next to the class you wish to cancel)
Tots - Tuesday 4 PM - Child's Name
Tots - Thursday 4 PM - Child's Name
Tots - Saturday 8:30 AM - Child's Name
Stars - Monday 3:30 PM - Child's Name
Stars - Tuesday 4:30 PM - Child's Name
Stars - Thursday 4:30 PM - Child's Name
Stars -Friday 4 PM - Child's Name
Stars - Saturday 9 AM - Child's Name
Stars - Saturday 10 AM - Child's Name
Jr/Hs - Monday 6:30 PM - Child's Name
Jr/Hs - Wednesday 6:30 PM - Child's Name
Jr/Hs - Thursday 5:30 PM - Child's Name
Jr. Academy (Please list child’s name next to the class you wish to cancel)
Advanced Stars - Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:30 PM - Child's Name
Jr/Hs Tournament Training - Fridays 5 PM - Child's Name
Training Tournament Training - Monday & Wednesdays 4:30 PM - Child's Name
In order to help us improve the club, would you tell us honestly why you want to cancel? (Check all that apply)
Don’t Like Club
If there were something we could have done to keep you as a client and/or member, what would that have been?
Please provide us with feedback regarding your experience with MTC:
- Holds placed for Jr Program groups that are currently full with a wait-list will be processed as a cancel. Clients can re-register once the group is open or be placed on the wait-list.
- All holds will take effect the following month.
- All holds are only for calendar month (we do not take partial month holds)
- All holds are not retroactive.
- Your billing will automatically start after your hold.
- All holds must be in writing and must be receive by the last day of the month to be effective the following month, no exceptions. We do not accept verbal notification, we do not accept Holds over the phone.
- If you would like to return to the club earlier than expected please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I understand and agree that my account must good standing before a hold on my account can go into effect.
First, we’re sad to see you go, but if you really want to make the move. Here are some things to remember:
- All cancellations are effective the following month. Cancellations received on or after the 1st of the month will take effect the following month. Cancellation must be receive by the last day of the month to be effective the following month.
- All cancellations must be received in writing. No other means of cancellation (phone, or verbal statement) is acceptable.
- New Clients – All new clients receiving our introductory free lesson offer must pay for 1 full calendar month prior to being eligible to cancel. (Example: If your start date is March 15th, and you wish to cancel you may do so after April 30th.)
- All accounts must be in good standing to cancel.
- All cancellations are not retroactive and shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of the paid or pre-paid payment.
- Non-usage of the club, not attending groups or classes and/or non-payment of dues/group lessons are not methods of canceling.
Club Billing Policies (Includes Jr. Program, Jr. Academy, Guest Fee, Club Play, Membership Policies) - click to view
PLEASE AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE BY CHECKING BELOW
I agree to the club's hold and cancel policies above.
MURRIETA TENNIS CLUB
39405 Murrieta Hot Springs Road | Murrieta, CA 92563
email@example.com | (951) 698-6774 | www.murrietatennisclub.com