Congratulations on taking the first steps to a fitter and healthier Pregnancy and Post Natal period.
This registration form must be completed in full.
It is your responsibility to provide us with all relevant information for your safety and to ensure the appropriate modifications are provided by our Certifed Pre/Post Natal trainers in class.
PLEASE NOTE: On completion of the form PRE-BOOK YOUR SESSIONS ONLINE via the Online Shop.
We can NOT accept payment and bookings at our venues
Preggi Bellies is actively involved in research into exercise and pregnancy with La Trobe University. Please select NO if you do NOT wish to be a part of this research.
Preggi Bellies receives special offers from maternal service providers and retailers. Please select NO if you do NOT wish to receive these offers.
EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS
PREGNANCY INFORMATION (Pregnant women only)
1. I agree to inform Preggi Bellies* in writing of any change to my pregnancy or health, or of any condition that would affect my ability to engage in physical activity, prior to the commencement of a session.
2. Preggi Bellies* will not be held responsible in any way for circumstances / injuries that result directly or indirectly from Preggi Bellies classes.
3. I give Preggi Bellies* permission to contact at their discretion my emergency contact / medical practitioner / midwife / therapist should the need arise.
4. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to inform my doctor / carer that I am participating in the Preggi Bellies exercise program.
5. I understand that in order to be a member of the Preggi Bellies program, I need to attend a minimum of two classes per week. The reasons for safe, effective and regular exercise during my pregnancy have been explained to me when I booked and paid for my trial class. I understand that if for any reason I am unable to regularly attend the minimum as I have agreed, that my sessions will be put on hold for use once I’ve had my baby and no refund issued. Expiry date is as per point 7 of these terms and conditions.
6. I understand that if I arrive after the warm up section of the class or wish to leave early, I will not be able to participate in the class and that the class will be forfeited. If I breach any Preggi Bellies* guidelines (including attendance guidelines) I may be asked to leave the program. I have been provided with the members guide and understand its contents.
7. I understand when returning to classes for my first class post natal I am obliged to complete the Post Natal Registration Form. I must fill in all fields and submit the completed form to Preggi Bellies before I can attend any class. I must also have my doctor's consent to do so. If an incident occurs and I have not adhered to this policy Preggi Bellies is not liable to any accident or injury suffered.
8.Sessions are valid based on Session Packs. It is a client’s responsibility to use all sessions before they expire
10 Sessions – Expire 3 Months from date of Purchase
15 Sessions – Expire 3 Months from date of Purchase
20 Sessions - Expire 3 Months from date of Purchase
25 Sessions – Expire 6 Months from date of Purchase
30 Sessions - Expire 6 Months from date of Purchase
35 Sessions – Expire 6 Months from date of Purchase
40 Sessions - Expire 12 Months from date of Purchase
45 Sessions – Expire 12 Months from date of Purchase
50 Sessions - Expire 12 Months from date of Purchase
55 Sessions – Expire 12 Months from date of Purchase
60 Sessions – Expire 12 Months from date of Purchase
65 Sessions – Expire 12 Months from date of Purchase
75 Sessions – Expire 12 Months from date of Purchase
At the discretion of Preggi Bellies, with detailed supporting medical documentation and discussions with treating professionals, expiry dates of sessions may be extended
9. I understand that fees/sessions are not refundable and not transferable under any circumstances (see 5, 6 & 14 above & below, Including and not limited to change of address, class time change, venue closure, lifestyle changes, or change of mind). In the case of illness or any unforeseen pregnancy complications, sessions remain valid at the discretion of Preggi Bellies. The sessions are mine to use upon my recovery or after the birth of my baby prior to their expiry date.
10. In the instance of miscarriage and termination of pregnancy, I will provide a doctors letter confirming the loss of the pregnancy and I will be able to choose to either return to use my sessions at any time with an extended expiry date OR a refund on the sessions remaining.
11. I agree that any booked class will only be replaced if cancelled at least 5 hours before the class start time
12. Preggi Bellies* reserves the right to vary the prices / terms and conditions/ venues/ class format. Notice of changes may be made to you via email or personally delivering the notice to you. Preggi Bellies* reserves right of admission to classes and to the program.
13. Classes are sold for both pre pregnancy, pregnancy and post natal period. Refunds will not be given should choose not to use the sessions post natally.
14. I understand that musculoskeletal and medical conditions including but not limited to blood pressure issues, pelvic instability, pelvic girdle pain, lower back pain, sacroiliac joint pain, pelvic floor conditions and Pubic symphysis pain are common in pregnancy. I understand that Preggi Bellies modifies the classes accordingly once informed by myself that I have/might have any such condition. I understand that Preggi Bellies will hold sessions as per Clause 8 ,above, should I, my doctor and or therapist suggest/decide that I should not continue to exercise during my pregnancy, or if I’m not a candidate for modification of classes.
15. I have read the above statements and agree to and accept all terms & conditions. I release Preggi Bellies* from all claims.
Preggi Bellies* includes Directors, staff and franchisees.