Parent/Player Contract – Spring/Summer 2018
- All players will be required to present a copy of their birth certificate to verify age. Please scan and email the copy of your son’s birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The UNDERSIGNED acknowledges that any and all rules and regulations listed below will be followed without exception.
- Player tuition may be paid:
a) In full at time of contract signing
b) In two equal installments with a 50% deposit due at time of contract signing and the remaining balance payable one month after initial payment c) In three equal installments with a 25% deposit due at time of contract signing and the remaining balance payable over 3 consecutive months.
- All players must have a credit card on file at the front desk at time of signing. If tuition is not received in full by deadline, the credit card on file will be charges the remaining balance.
- Any tuition is considered delinquent if unpaid 30 days after the final due date. At that time, your balance will be turned over to a collection agency and you will be responsible for all related fees.
- Tuition will include the following: coaching, field rental, game fees, tournament entry and team gate fees, team equipment, liability insurance, monthly membership to BC Athletics, and BCA administration fees.
- Tuition does not include: Player travel expenses, Coaches travel expenses, or uniform.
- Regardless of reason (Injury, Dismissal, or choice to quit, etc.) there will be NO REFUNDS.
- The uniform cost is separate from tuition fees. You will be provided uniform ordering information at the time of signing. You will be required to order all MANDATORY items while the online ordering window is open.
- Failure to pay tuition or any other amount owed to BC Athletics, LLC (BCA) under this agreement will result in the player being restricted from all practice, travel and games until the balance is paid in full. In addition, failure to pay may result in legal action and require the payment of court coasts and attorney’s fees.
- The term of this agreement shall be from September 1, 2017 through July 31, 2018. These dates are subject to change if weather or tournament dates deem necessary.
- BCA reserves the right to terminate this agreement in its sole discretion at any time.BC Athletics is considered the main office of the BCA organization and is located at 2510 Solway Road, Knoxville, TN 37931.
- If travel is required for a national tournament, the following items will be divided equally among the team members:
a) Player’s share of hotel expenses (3-4 players per room)
b) Coach’s hotel room
c) Player’s share of team van rental
e) Coach’s flight cost
f) Coach’s bag
g) Coach’s per diem
h) Administrative fee
- Player and Family flight reservations will not be made by BCA. Families will be 100% responsible for the accommodations.
- If travel is required for a regional tournament, the following items will be divided equally among the team members:
a) Coach’s hotel room
b) Coach’s gas
c) Coach’s per diem
d) Administrative fee
- Player and Family hotel accommodations will not be made by BCA on regional trips. Families will be 100% responsible for these accommodations.
- Decisions on travel location and duration are at the sole discretion of BCA.
- All Player travel fees must be paid in full no later than 1 week after receiving cost notification. If a Player’s travel balance is not paid in full, there will be a $100 late fee assessed.
- Each player will be required to participate in at least one (1) sponsored community service project in the Fall season.
- Player understands that all scheduling is done exclusively by the BCA organization and will be at its sole discretion. If persistent inclement weather becomes an issue, BCA reserves the right to limit the length of the season for the protection and well-being of its players. Player is required to participate in all scheduled events.Player is required to attend practices and games. Coaches have the authority to limit playing time or take further action for poor attendance or character issues.
- Player is required to arrive on time for all events as directed by the coach. Disciplinary actions will be taken if the player is tardy, including, but not limited to, running, suspension, or decreased playing time.
- NO BCA player will be allowed to participate, whether in practice or game, with any other baseball team or organization, except school related during the length of this contract.
- Uniforms will be worn in the manner deemed appropriate by the coach (i.e. pants up or down, bent bill on cap, etc).
- All communication regarding administrative issues or direction of the organization will be addressed to BCA Administration, not the coach. All communication regarding the player and the team should be addressed directly to the coach.
- Playing time/location is determined by the coach/organization. There will be no arguing with the coach regarding this matter.
PLAYER / PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT
- Player will not be late or absent at any team events unless approved in advance by the coach.
- No drugs/tobacco/alcohol will be tolerated by any player whether at a team function or outside thereof. Using drugs/tobacco/alcohol at a team event will result in immediate dismissal from the team.
- No arguing with the umpires, coaches, or opposing fans.
- Player will maintain good standing and participation in the classroom. Poor grades can result in time off.
- No foul language
- Player will not use cell phone during practice, games, or community service events.
- Parents/Player representatives will not be allowed to coach from the stands.
- Parents/Player representatives are not allowed to argue with umpires, coaches, or opposing teams.
- Player and Parents (or legal guardian) acknowledge by signing below that they have read and agree to the behavioral requirements listed above.
- In consideration of the player’s participation with BCA, I do hereby for myself, my heirs and executors, waive, release and forever discharge, for myself and the player, any and all rights, claims and actions for damages, past, present, or future, against BCA, the teams, coaches, sponsors, general manager, and those officiating the games or their agents, for any and all damages which may be suffered by me or the player in connection with any injury that may occur.
GENERAL TERMS OF AGGREEMENT
- BCA reserves the right to use any player’s name, likeness or image in marketing material for BC Athletics news publications, online, or at any and all future facilities. All participants must comply with all of the mentioned rules, addendums, regulations and the code of conduct mentioned in this player contract. In the event you or your child is found guilty of a violation, participation shall be terminated at BCA’s discretion.
- I give my full consent for my child to participate in this program and have read and agree to all of the terms in this contract.
- Players, families, and representatives of the player will be required to follow the above code of conduct. Any violation of the code of conduct will bring with it disciplinary action that is at the discretion of the coach/organization. Interpretation of a rule violation will be determined by the coach/organization.
- Severity of punishment will be determined by coach/organization and may include consequences up to immediate dismissal of the player and/or parent.
- In the event of dismissal due to rule violation, no refund will be issued.
Name of Adult Participant and/or Legal Guardian of Minor:
|Relationship to Minor:
Full Name and Birth Date of family members under the age of 18
Legal Signature of Adult Participant or Parent/Guardian if a minor participant(s)
2510 Solway Road Knoxville, TN 37931 www.bcathleticsknox.com BC Athletics Facebook 865-771-3115