Thank You For Booking with SMASH STUDIOS, we appreciate your business. Your booking is not confirmed until this document has been E-signed, accepted, and returned to Smash Studios (which will happen automatically upone accepting the terms and conditions).
Receipt of this email and acceptance of our terms and conditions is confirmation of your time booked and is considered a binding agreement by you and Smash Studios for the time booked unless the studio is notified within 30 minutes of receipt of your booking. Please read polices below for rules and regulations of the Studio including Cancellations, Changes, and Deposits. Once your studio time is booked and your deposit has been placed, you are responsible for the time booked, with no exception, under the provision set forth below.
STUDIO POLICIES LISTED BELOW – PLEASE READ
1. Deposit Requirement Policy: • Recording – 50% • Showcase – 50% • Standard & Elite Rehearsals – $45 Deposit (Which Can Be Left As A Floating Deposit For Future Sessions)
2. ALL DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and can be used towards your session that you book or for a session in the future. If you cancel within the proper guidelines stated below you may use your payment and/or deposit for a future session. Late payments will incur late fees.
Please note, that if you would like to use your deposit towards your session you must tell the manager on duty at the point when you are paying that you would like to use your deposit on file. Otherwise, your deposit will be kept as a floating deposit for a future session automatically.
3. Rehearsal/Showcase Cancellations And/Or Changes Policy: One Day’s Notice Is Required For Every Hour Booked. (Example: 4 Hour Booking = 4 Days Advance Notice To Smash). IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL WITH PROPER NOTICE YOU OWE FOR THE ENTIRE SESSION AND WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY.
4. Recording Cancellations And/Or Changes Policy: 1 Week’s Notice Required. IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL WITH PROPER NOTICE YOU OWE FOR THE ENTIRE SESSION AND WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY.
5. Recording Sessions Booked Within The Same Week Are Not Eligible For Cancellation Or Changes.
6. Snow Storm Cancellation Policy: If Mass Transit Is Suspended, Customers Can Reschedule Their Booking, But Not Cancel. Once The Rescheduling Is Made, No Further Changes Can Occur.
7. Clients Are Required To Check And Read Their Confirmation Emails And Inform Us Of Any Discrepancies Immediately.
8. Credit Card Charges Have A 5% Additional Charge. Stated Rate Card Is Cash Discount Price.
9. Rooms Do Not Include: Guitars, Acoustic Pianos, Congas, Additional Microphones, ¼ “ Cable, Additional Keyboards, And Other Items Not Already In Studio When You Arrive. All Are Available For Rent Hourly, Please Ask Manager On Duty for Information.
10. Studios Are Pre-Set With Gear That Comes With That Particular Studio. We Are Not Able To Move Gear From Studio to Studio.
11. Any Repairs Or Replacement Of Equipment Damaged Due To Client Negligence Will Be The Sole Responsibility Of The Client.
12. Large Groups, Parties, And Events Will Have A Surcharge Of At Least 1 Additional Hour For Clean Up At The Studio’s Discretion. Showcase Suites with parties of 20 or more are all assessed a $250 Surcharge.
13. Additional Charges May Apply For The Following: • Tampering Or Changing Sound System Settings • Trash Left In Rooms • Gear Moved Around • Other Issues That May Arise Determined By The Studio
14. All Studios Are Pre-Set For All Sessions. If Clients Move Any Gear (Including Drum Hardware And Cymbals) It Must Be Returned To Original Set Up Or Charges Will Be Incurred.
15. Unauthorized Removal Of Smash Studio Property Will Be Prosecuted To The Full Extent Of The Law.
16. NO SMOKING ANYWHERE On Premises As Required By The New York City Fire Department.
For An Equipment List in Studio <INSTRUCTOR>, Please Check Out Our Page (www.smashstudios.com)
Become our friend on Facebook to check out our weekly specials! Follow us around the web to stay in the loop about what's going on at the studio.
17. Customer understands that Smash Studios will provide the equipment listed for each individual studio on www.smashstudios.com or the like and that equipment from different studios cannot be moved.
18. Smash Studios is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
19. Smash Studios is not responsible for any property broken on or off Studio premises.
20. Smash Studios is not responsible or liable for any injuries that may take place or occur at/on Smash Studios premises.
21. Location Fee and Authorization Filming or video taping of any kind at Smash Studios is strictly forbidden without written authorization by Smash Studios Management. Upon acceptance of any filming, a location fee of $250 will be charged.
We are located at:
307 West 36th St.
Between 8th and 9th Ave.
New York, NY 10018
By agreeing to these conditions you give Smash Studios the right to charge your credit or debit card for the agreed upon rate stated in your email confirmation for your booking and any other additional charges set forth in these policies and conditions that may apply.