It's All About You L.L.C
yoga and more...
Participant Contact Information
City: , State: , Zip:
Date of Birth:
How did you hear about us?
What is your primary reason for visiting?
By participating in the Activities offered by the Studio, you acknowledge, understand and certify that:
1. You are participating in yoga classes, health programs, workshops or other exercise and healing arts activities (the “Activities”) offered by It’s All About You L.L.C. (“Studio”) and/or its owners, instructors, teachers, workshop presenters, employees and independent contractors.
2. You can safely participate in the Activities. You understand that the Activities require physical exertion and you certify that are physically fit and have no medical condition which would prevent your full participation in the Activities. You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding your participation in the Activities, and if you have done so, to follow his/her advice.
3. That participation could, in some circumstances, result in abnormal blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat
disorders, physical injury, including muscle, back or bone injuries, and potentially heart attack.
4. You understand your physical limitations and are aware that you must stop physical activity if you become ill or injured.
5. It is your responsibility to inform the Studio of any previous medical conditions, injuries or surgeries prior to your first class and any future changes to your medical condition which may impact your ability to safely participate in the Activities.
6. The Studio reserves the right to refuse your participation in an Activity for any reason, including medical or fitness grounds.
7. The use of Studio is a privilege and not a right. Violation(s) of the fitness facility rules may affect your privilege status.
Signature (of adult participant or adult parent, guardian, or power of attorney)
If participant is under 18 years of age: As legal guardian of the participant I consent to this Participation Notice: