COVID-19 Questionnaire + Waiver
*1. Were you infected by the Coronavirus? If yes, please see one of our Wellness Concierge to explain your recovery status.
*2. Have you been in contact with anyone infected with Coronavirus? If yes. please see one of our Wellness Concierge to explain your current condition.
*3. Are currently experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms? If yes, please see one of our Wellness Concierge to further explain your condition. This might result in not being able to use our studio during the Covid-19 restrictions and requirements.
*4. Have you traveled abroard in the last 60 days?
If yes, where?
*5. Are you willing to hold harmless TruFitness Dallas LLC, dba TruFusion, its members, owners, operators, employees, associates and affiliates for any exposure to Coronvirus or any other illness you might developed while in our studio? If no, please see one of our Wellness Concierge to explain why. This might result in not being able to use our studio during the Covid-19 restrictions and requirements.
I have elected to participate in certain group personal fitness activities. In consideration for, and as a condition for, and as a condition of acceptance to such member/attendee, I agree to assume all risks incident to such participation and agrees to hold TruFusion Fitness, its instructors and employees harmless from all suits, claims or demands of every kind arising out of or in connection with member/attendee in said fitness classes. Member/attendee further releases TruFusion Yoga from all suits, claims and demands of every kind arising out of or by reason of or in connection with the course of instruction and activities contemplated in the activity. Member/attendee represents that he/she is in good physical condition and is physically able to participate in the studio classes or events. Member/attendee further agrees to release TruFitness Dallas of any liability wrongdoing and will hold harmless TruFusion Dallas LLC., dba TruFusion its members, owners, operators, employees, associates, affiliates and landlord for any liability for injuries, financial, illnesses, including but limited to Coronavirus, I may contract, experience or be exposed to while on the premises or parking lot, located at 9100 North Central Expressway Dallas TX 75231 and outdoor classes or events held by TruFusion Dallas, its associates and affiliates. All membership purchases are final sale. Our no refund policy applies to monthly and annual memberships (discount or full price), merchant, retail and smoothie bar purchases. Member agrees that they are fully responsible for all their personal belongings brought to Trufusion Dallas studio.
Consent Release and Waiver
As valid consideration for (i) entry into the premises of any TruFusion wellness center (the “Premises”); (ii) participation in activities and classes offered on the Premises (“Fitness Programs”); and (iii) use of the equipment located on the Premises and other services offered, I agree as follows:
1. I may elect to participate in Fitness Programs offered on the Premises during which I will receive information and instruction about exercise, fitness, yoga and health. These Fitness Programs may entail strenuous physical activity and exertion by me. Some Fitness Programs are conducted in a heated room with an approximate temperature of 105 degrees Fahrenheit. I acknowledge that this physical activity and exertion may be difficult, draining, and may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I am fully aware of and assume the risks and hazards incident to such participation.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to engaging in physical activity or participating in the Fitness Programs, and to receive prior approval. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition or injury that would prevent me from using the equipment on the Premises or participating in any Fitness Program. I have not been advised by a health care professional to refrain from participating in strenuous activities. I understand that I am responsible for determining whether I am physically and medically able to participate or whether I should discontinue my participation in any physical activity at any time. I understand that TruFusion, LLC, its parents, affiliates, franchisees, business partners and any of their employees or contractors (collectively “TruFusion”) assume no duty to me to ensure my physical or medical ability to participate in any physical activity, whether before, during or after such activity.
3. I acknowledge that physical activity may cause injury. I understand that there is an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in any physical activity. I understand and am fully aware that my participation in physical activities on the Premises could result in serious injury and/or death to myself and others, including but not limited to paralysis or permanent disability. Further, severe social and economic losses may result not only from my own actions, inactions, negligence, or recklessness but from the actions, inactions, negligence, or recklessness of others. There may also be other risks not known or reasonably foreseen at this time. I agree to assume the full risk of any injuries or associated damages or loss which I may sustain.
4. I agree that I will not utilize any equipment on the Premises unless and until I have inquired about and understand the proper use and I will operate such equipment in strict accordance with instructions.
5. In the event of any emergency, I authorize TruFusion to secure from any licensed hospital, physician, and/or medical personnel any treatment deemed necessary for my immediate care and agree that I will be responsible for the payment of any and all medical services rendered.
6. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, executors and administrators, forever release and discharge TruFusion, LLC, its parents, affiliates, franchisees, business partners and any of their employees, contractors, past, present and future directors, principals, owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, and officers, collectively (the “Released Parties”), of and from any and all liabilities, claims, demands and causes of actions (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) based upon personal injuries or illness (including death), damages or loss to myself and others, as well as property damage (i) arising out of or relating to my participation, whether passively or actively in any Fitness Programs or other activities on the Premises, including but not limited to my use of any equipment or services; or (ii) occurring on the Premises, including but not limited to my use of any locker room area, associated sidewalks and parking areas. I agree not to bring any suits, claims, causes of action, demands or legal actions against the Release Parties. The release contained herein will be construed to apply to the greatest extent permitted by law and, if permitted by law, will apply even if any such injury or damage is caused in whole or in part by the Released Parties’ own negligence or the negligence or willful conduct of any other patron who is on the Premises or who is participating in any Fitness Program.
7. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, executors and administrators, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties, against all actions, claims, demands, judgments, executions, debts, costs of litigation and attorney fees of every kind and nature whatsoever, which may in any way arise out of or result from my acts or omission on the Premises. The indemnity contained in this paragraph will apply even if any such injury or damage is caused, in part, by the Released Parties’ own negligence.
8. I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to inform the Trufusion staff of any previous medical conditions, injuries or surgeries prior to participating in Fitness Programs or using equipment.
9. I understand that there may be physical adjustments to my person by the staff from time to time and that it is my responsibility to let the staff member know if I prefer not to be touched or adjusted.
10. I acknowledge that if I am pregnant or may be pregnant, it is my responsibility to consult my physician prior to participating in Fitness Programs or using equipment.
11. I understand that Trufusion may, in its sole discretion, determine that I am unable to participate in a Fitness Program, whether due to overcrowding, tardiness or for other non-discriminatory reasons and I release and hold the Released Parties harmless from any claims as a result of same.
12. I understand that by participating in any Fitness Program at TruFusion I am allowing myself to be filmed and photographed both for security and marketing purposes. Fitness Programs may be filmed or photographed without prior notice and used for promotional purposes on the website, social media, print or television ads, in the studio, and anywhere else necessary.
13. In the event any provision of this Consent, Release and Waiver is found to be legally invalid or unenforceable for any reason, all remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. In the event any provision of this document is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to exceed the limits permitted by any applicable law or to be invalid or unenforceable as written, such court(s) may exercise its discretion in reforming such provision(s) to the extent necessary to make it reasonable and enforceable.
14. If a dispute arises under this Consent, Release and Waiver, the parties agree that all disputes, controversies, or claims shall be submitted to binding arbitration and decided on an individual basis, and not on a class-wide or multiple plaintiff basis or in an action where any party hereto acts in a representative capacity, unless prohibited by law. Any such arbitration shall be filed with the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Consumer Arbitration Rules. It is acknowledged, understood and agreed that any such arbitration will be final and binding and that by agreeing to arbitration, the parties are waiving their respective rights to seek remedies in court, including the right to a jury trial. The parties waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any right they may have to a trial by jury in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this Consent, Release and Waiver, whether based in contract, tort, statute (including any federal or state statute, law, ordinance or regulation), or any other legal theory. It is expressly acknowledged, understood and agreed that: arbitration is final and binding; the parties are waiving their right to seek legal remedies in court including the right to a trial by jury; pre-arbitration discovery generally is more limited than and different from that available in court proceedings; the arbitrator’s award is not required to include factual findings or legal reasoning; and any party’s right to appeal or vacate, or seek modification of, the arbitration award, is strictly limited by law. Questions regarding the enforceability and scope of this arbitration provision will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act. Otherwise, the terms of this Consent, Release and Waiver shall be governed by the laws of the State where the injury occurs. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, any arbitration will take place in the State and County where the injury occurs. It is understood, acknowledged and agreed that in any such arbitration, each party will be solely responsible for payment of his/her/its own counsel fees, with the costs of arbitration borne equally by the parties.
15. I understand that IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONSENT, RELEASE AND WAIVER (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). The laws of certain states or other jurisdiction may not allow limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply and I may have rights in addition to those contained herein.
16. In the event any action for equitable relief, injunctive relief or specific performance is filed, or should any action be filed to confirm, modify or vacate any award rendered through compulsory binding arbitration, I hereby irrevocably agree that the forum for any such suit will lie with a court of competent jurisdiction in the State and County where the injury occurs, and hereby agree to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such court.
17. I agree that this Consent, Release and Waiver may be assigned or transferred to, and will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of, any successor of TruFusion LLC, its parents, affiliates, and franchisees and any successor will be deemed substituted for all purposes. As used herein the term “successor” will mean any person, firm, corporation, or business entity which at any time, whether by merger, purchase or otherwise, acquires all or substantially all of the assets of the business of another entity. This Consent, Release and Waiver cannot be assigned by me.
18. I, the undersigned, have thoroughly read this Consent, Release, and Waiver and I understand that I am giving up substantial rights by signing it. I understand that I have the right to have an attorney of my choosing review and advise me as to the terms and conditions of this Consent, Release, and Waiver. I am signing this Consent, Release, and Waiver knowingly, voluntarily and without any inducement.
19. This Consent, Release, and Waiver replaces all earlier versions and constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereto and supersedes any oral or other written understanding. However, any Membership Agreement and any other non-conflicting documents executed contemporaneously with this Consent, Release and Waiver are to be read in conjunction with this document and are not superseded by this document. This Consent, Release and Waiver may only be modified in writing by the parties.
*Please let us know the instructor who referred you:
You are agreeing to the terms and conditions of our
Monthly Class Pack Autopay Agreement
- The initial payment will cost the price of 12 classes. You will receive 12 classes a month of membership.
- Payments will come out each month at the same date via whatever Credit or Debit card is kept on file.
- The active card on file can be switched at any time.
- The autopay can be cancelled at any time by following our cancellation policy:
- Notice of termination must be given to a working member of the Wellness Concierge staff either over the phone, in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Our autopay cancellation policy states that you must always make one additional payment after notice of termination is given to TruFusion. ***Calling the day of a payment will result in your final payment being taken out the following month.
- The final payment will include the use of the studio for one month after the payment is made.
- You may suspend your account for up to 4 months for a fee of $35 by contacting TruFusion at any time.
- Each month purchased is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- By signing this waiver you agree to have read and understood everything in this document.