Etage Athletic Club
|PITTSBURGH, PA (MARKET SQUARE)
422 Stanwix Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
This Membership Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”) covers the purchase of a membership at ETAGE Athletic Club Fitness located at 422 Stanwix Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 (the Facility”), owned and operated by ZDF LP d/b/a/ ETAGE Athletic Club, a Pennsylvania limited partnership company (“ETAGE”).
Term: This Agreement is for the Initial Term ending on the date set forth above. At the end of the Initial Term, Member may elect to renew this Agreement for a subsequent term. If Member neither renews nor cancels Member’s membership at the end of the Initial Term, Member shall thereafter be a month-to-month member, with monthly dues to be paid in the amount equal to the dues in effect at that date, subject to adjustments that may be made at any time in ETAGE sole discretion.
Cancellation Policy/Rights: This Agreement may be cancelled without penalty at any time before Member receives a signed copy of this Agreement or within 3 days thereafter, upon written notification of which ETAGE shall refund to Member all monies paid under the Agreement, including any initiation fees. Thereafter, this Agreement may be cancelled at the expiration of the Initial Term or for any other reason identified in this Agreement by delivering written notification at least 30 days prior to the next bill date to ETAGE in person or by certified mail. Cancellation will be effective on the next monthly dues payment date following ETAGE receipt of notice of cancellation.
Suspension/Revocation: ETAGE may suspend or revoke membership if any membership dues are delinquent for 30 days or more. Suspension or revocation of membership does not relieve Member of the obligation to pay any unpaid balance due under this Agreement.
Late Fees: If ETAGE receives a payment more than 10 days after the date it was due, Member will be charged a late fee of $20.00.
Do not sign this Agreement until you have read both sides, as the terms and conditions on each side are a part of the Agreement. By signing this Agreement, Member ac- knowledges that Member has been advised of the following: (A) this document is a contract and will become legally binding on Member when it is executed by ETAGE; (B) this Agreement contains important terms and conditions; (C) Member is responsible for the payment of any and all applicable Federal, State, and/or Local excise tax and shall be billed and/or charged for such;(D) Member acknowledges that Member has examined the Facility and that it is accepted in its present condition; (E) Member assumes any and all risk of injury involved in the use of the Facility and equipment; and (F) there are no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, which are being given by Town Place in connection with this transaction. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties; there are no collateral agreements, representations, or guarantees, oral or otherwise, unless attached hereto.
BUYER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL: If you wish to cancel this Agreement, you may cancel by delivering or mailing by certified mail, return receipt requested, written notice to ETAGE. The notice must say that you do not wish to be bound by the Agreement and must be delivered or mailed before 12 midnight of the third business day after you sign and receive copy of this Agreement. This notice must be delivered or mailed to: ZDFLP, 422 Stanwix Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you cancel within three (3) business days of signing and receipt of this Agreement, you will be refunded any and all money you paid. In some cases, you may also cancel this Agreement, if Town Place moves or goes out of business, if you become permanently disabled, or if you move more than 10 miles from the facility. If you cancel under these circumstances, ETAGE may be entitled to a certain portion of the Agreement price. If ETAGE goes out of business and refuses to give you a refund, there may be a bond or letter of credit under which you are entitled to collect. For details read this Agreement carefully. Enforcement of the Health Club Act is by the Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or the district attorney of the county in which the Facility is located. You may also bring a private cause of action. If your rights are violated, you may contact the State Bureau of Consumer Protection or your local districtattorney.
NOTICE: ANY HOLDER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR NOTE IS SUBJECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND DEFENSES WHICH THE DEBTOR COULD ASSERT AGAINST THE SELLER OF GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED PURSUANT HERETO OR WITH THE PROCEEDS HEREOF. RECOVERY HEREUNDER BY THE DEBTOR SHALL NOT EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID BY THE DEBTOR HEREUNDER.
Guaranty: Any Legal Guardian who signs below irrevocably and unconditionally personally guarantees all of Member’s obligations, without limitation, including the full payment of all amounts owed to ETAGE under this Agreement. This is a guaranty of payment and not collection and will be effective without notice of acceptance by the beneficiary hereof. This is a continuing guaranty. Town Place may extend the time allowed for payment, modify this Agreement and release other parties to this Agreement without affecting the obligation of Guarantor hereunder.
By signing below, you certify that you have received a completed copy of this Agreement and the rules and regulations, and agree to be bound thereby.
Member or Legal Guardian Signature:
Employee ID No.:
I, , authorize my bank to make my payment by the method indicated below, and to post it to my account. By my signature below, I authorize ETAGE Athletic Club to charge my credit card or debit my bank account for the membership fees and other expenses incurred under this Agreement, including applicable taxes. I hereby affirm that I am an authorized signatory of the credit card/bank account which I specify. I understand and agree that such charges will continue until my membership is terminated or I revoke this authorization in writing. I agree that ETAGE will have a reasonable time to act on such notice.
Recurring Credit Card or Debit Card
Member/Legal Guardian Signature:
GENERAL: Member has joined ETAGE Athletic Club. ETAGE may allow Member to use other facilities at its sole discretion. ETAGE reserves the right to add or eliminate locations and facilities available to Member. Hours of operation will be set by Town Place and may be changed at any time in its sole discretion. ETAGE expressly reserves the right to add to, eliminate, or alter any program, equipment, furniture or fixture when deemed necessary or desirable in its sole discretion. The information in this Agreement is the property of ETAGE. Membership does not confer on Member any ownership interest in ETAGE or any of its property.
RULES AND REGULATIONS: Member acknowledges the existence of, and the need for, rules and regulations governing use of ETAGE equipment and facilities and participation in programs and services (the “Rules and Regulations”). Member acknowledges receipt of a copy of the Rules and Regulations and agrees to comply with the Rules and Regulations as presently in effect or as they may hereafter be modified, amended or supplemented. ETAGE reserves the right to modify, amend or supplement the Rules and Regulations from time to time in its sole discretion. ETAGE may cancel Member’s membership at any time for breach of the Rules and Regulations or for generally undesirable behavior, as determined by ETAGE in its sole discretion, and Member will not be entitled to a refund of any portion of initiation fees or dues paid to the date of cancellation.
POSTING OF PETITIONS, NOTICES, ETC.:The circulating or posting of a petition, notice, circular or statement of any kind by Member is prohibited in or near the Facility, unless such a document is first submitted and approved by the management of ETAGE.
LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY: ETAGE shall not be liable to Member or any of Member’s guests or invitees for any personal property that is damaged, lost or stolen while on or around the Facility including, but not limited to, a vehicle or its contents or any property left in a locker. Member shall be liable to Town Place for any damage to the Facility or any equipment, furniture, or fixture located thereon caused by Member or any Member’s guests or invitees.
SURVEILENCE AND SECURITY: To ensure the safety of members, guests, and employees ETAGE utilizes secuirty cameras that record video and audio throughout the facility (except in bathrooms, tanning beds, and locker rooms).
PAYMENT DEFAULT: Member will be in default if Member fails to pay any amount when due under this Agreement. ETAGE may refer Member’s account to an attorney or agency for collections and may institute legal proceedings against Member in order to collect all dues contracted for during the term of membership and in order to collect any other sums, late fees, and accrued interest that maybe due. If Member’s account is referred to an attorney or agency to enforce any rights or remedies pursuant to this Agreement, including the collection of any dues, late fees, accrued interest, and other sums, Member agrees to pay a collection fee of up to 40% of the amount due at the time of referral (which shall include reasonable attorney’s fees),plus court costs incurred by ETAGE in connection with collection of the sums due under this Agreement. In the event of default, interest shall accrue on any unpaid balance at the rate of 23% per annum from the date any such payment is due.
1. If Member sustains any loss or damage as a result of ETAGE bankruptcy or breach of this Agreement, Member may file a claim with, Travelers Casualty Company of America, 770 Pennsylvania Drive Suite 510, Exton, PA 19341, and if the claim is not paid, Member may bring an action based on the Bond and recover against the surety. Any claim shall be filed no later than 6 months after the injury occurred. The aggregate liability of the Bond to all persons for all breaches of the conditions of the Bond shall in no event exceed the amount of the Bond, the surety shall distribute the amount of the Bond as a standard percentage of the amount claimed by all Members seeking relief. In the case of a Bond that has been filed with the Director of the Bureau of Consumer Protection, Member shall bring an action against ETAGE and thereafter submit the final judgment Member obtains to the Director requesting payment under the terms of the Bond.
2. Any righ to faction or defense arising out of this Agreement which Member may have against ETAGE, and which would be cut off by assignment, shall not be cut off by assignment of the Agreement to a third-party holder, whether or not the holder acquires the contract in good faith and for value.
3. This Agreement shall be signed by Member, and a completed, fully-executed copy shall be delivered to Member at the time the Agreement is executed.
4. Member may cancel this Agreement without penalty before and within 3 business days after its signing and Member’s receipt of a fully completed copy of this Agreement. Upon receipt of a notice of cancellation under this paragraph, ETAGE shall refund all monies, including any initiation fee, paid under this Agreement.
5. If the Facility is temporarily closed for 30 days or less, Member shall receive an extension of the membership term equal to the period during which the Facility is closed.
6. If the Facility is closed for more than 30 days and ETAGE fails to provide a comparable facility within 10 miles of the Facility, Member may cancel Member’s membership under this Agreement and, upon notice to Town Place, shall receive are fund of all monies paid in excess of an amount computed by dividing the full Agreement price, including any initiation fee, by the number of weeks in the Agreement term and multiplying the result by the number of weeks elapsed in the Agreement term.
7. Under this contract, no further payments shall be due to anyone, including any purchaser of any note associated with or contained in this contract, in the event the health club at which the contract is entered into ceases operation and fails to offer a comparable alternate location within ten miles
8. If Member has a disability which precludes Member from using one-third or more of the Facility for a period of less than 6 months and the disability is verified by a physician, the Member may extend the Agreement term at no additional cost for a period of equal to the duration of the disability.
9. If Member dies or becomes permanently disabled, Member or Member’s legal representative may cancel Member’s membership under this Agreement and, upon notice to ETAGE, shall receive a refund of all monies paid in excess of an amount computed by dividing the full Agreement price, including any initiation fee, by the number of weeks in the Agreement term and multiplying the result by the number of weeks elapsed in the Agreement term, less a fee of $100 or, if more of half the life of the Agreement has expired, a fee of $50.
A permanent disability means a condition which precludes Member from using 1/3 or more of the Facility for 6 months or more and the condition is verified by a physician. ETAGE may require Member to submit to a physical examination by a physician agreeable to both Member and ETAGE, and the additional cost shall be borne by ETAGE.
10. If Member moves more than 10 additional miles from the Facility and is unable to transfer the Agreement to a comparable facility located within 5 miles of Member’s new residence, Member may cancel Member’s membership under this Agreement and, upon notice to ETAGE, shall receive a refund of all monies paid in excess of an amount computed by dividing the full Agreement price, including any initiation fee, by the number of weeks in the Agreement term and multiplying the result by the number of weeks elapsed in the Agreement term, less a fee of $100 or ,if more of half the life of the Agreement has expired, a fee of $50. A member may also cancel with an early termination fee of $75 prior to the end of the term.
To extend or cancel this Agreement pursuant to paragraph 4, 6, 7, 8, or 9, Member shall notify ETAGE of cancellation in writing, by certified mail return, receipt requested, or by personal delivery to ZDF LP, 422 Stanwix Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. All monies to be refunded upon cancellation shall be paid within 40 days of ETAGE receipt of the notice of cancellation. If Member executed a credit, lien, or automatic funds transfer agreement to pay for health club services under this Agreement, any negotiable instrument or credit or lien agreement executed by Member shall also be returned and any automatic funds transfer shall be cancelled within 40 days of ETAGE receipt of the notice of cancellation.
NO OTHER RIGHT TO CANCEL; NON-USE OF FACILITIES: This Agreement cannot be cancelled by Member except as expressly provided in this Agreement. Failure of Member to utilize the Facility for any reason other than stated in the Consumer Rights section of this Agreement, shall not relieve Member from the obligation to make any payment required to be made by Member pursuant to this Agreement.
HEALTH REPRESENTATIONS AND AGREEMENTS: MEMBER REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT MEMBER HAS NO CONGENITAL, PHYSICAL, OR MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT WILL PRECLUDE MEMBER’S USE OF THE FACILITY’S EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES OR PARTICIPATION IN THE FACILITY’S PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES. SPECIFICALLY, MEMBER REPRESENTS THAT MEMBER HAS NO UNDERLYING CARDIOVASCULAR, NEUROLOGICAL, OR ANY OTHER ILLNESS OR CONDITION THAT WILL PRECLUDE MEMBER’S USE OF THE CLUB’S EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES AND PARTICIPATION IN THE FACILITY’S PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES OR THAT WILL PUT MEMBER AT RISK.
Member acknowledges that ETAGE has not given Member any medical advice before Member joined ETAGE and cannot give Member any such advice after Member joins ETAGE, whether related to Member’s physical condition and ability to use the Facility and services of ETAGE or otherwise. Member acknowledges and agrees that Member will discuss any health or medical concerns with Member’s physician or other health professional before using the Facility.
|WAIVER.ETAGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY (OR LOSS OF PROPERTY) SUFFERED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN FACILITY ACTIVITIES, USING EQUIPMENT, AS A RESULT OF IMPROPER SUPERVISION OR INSTRUCTION, OR OCCURRING ON FACILITY PREMISES, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF ETAGEE, ITS AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES. I UNDERSTAND THAT THESE AND OTHER PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AT THE FACILITY INVOLVE CERTAIN RISKS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DEATH, SERIOUS NECK AND SPINAL INJURIES RESULTING IN COMPLETE OR PARTIAL PARALYSIS, HEART ATTACKS, AND INJURY TO BONES, JOINTS OR MUSCLES. I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING (OR CONSENTING TO MEMBER’S PARTICIPATION) IN FACILITY ACTIVITIES WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGERS INVOLVED AND HEREBY RELEASE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE ETAGE, ITS OWNERS, MEMBERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, INSTRUCTORS, OR AGENTS,FROM ANY AND ALL PRESENT AND FUTURE CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ACTS OR OMISSIONS ON THE PART OF ETAGE OR THE PARTIES REFERRED TO HEREIN. I FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ETAGE AND OTHERS LISTED FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, CAUSES OF ACTION,OR DEMANDS ARISING AS A RESULT OF MEMBER’S ENGAGING IN FACILITY ACTIVITIES OR ANY ACTIVITIES INCIDENTALT HERETO.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ETAGE BE LIABLE TO MEMBER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING FROM THE RELATIONSHIP CREATED BY THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER OR NOT ETAGE HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY NOTIFIED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES ARISING, AND WHETHER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES IN,CONTRACT, TORT, EQUITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ETAGE TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, EQUITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY MEMBER TO ETAGE IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
Member/Legal Guardian Initials:
Force Majeure. If there is an Act of God, fire, or other natural disaster beyond the reasonable control of ETAGE, and such event materially or adversely affects the ability of ETAGE to perform the required obligations under this Agreement, ETAGE shall be excused from performance to the extent permitted by law and shall not be indefault of any obligation hereunder to the extent ETAGE failure to perform such obligation is due to an Act of God, fire, or other natural disaster.
MISCELLANEOUS: (i) This Agreement shall be governed by the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, (ii) this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors and permitted assigns,(iii) this Agreement and the rights and obligations hereunder shall not be assignable or transferable by Member without the prior written consent of ETAGE, which consent may be withheld in ETAGEe absolute and sole discretion, (iv) if any term or provisions of this Agreement are declared to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever by a court of competent jurisdiction, the illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity of the remainder of this Agreement, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws, any such term or provision shall be restricted in applicability or reformed to the minimum extent for such to be enforceable and (v) all notices permitted or required to be given to ETAGE hereunder shall be given by personal delivery to the General Manager of ETAGE or by certified mail, return receipt requested, addressed to ETAGE at the Facility, to the attention of the General Manager.
Contact. Member affirms, acknowledges and attests that Member’s mailing address, telephone number, cellular telephone number and e-mail address provided on the face of this agreement are accurate and were provided by Member voluntarily. Subject to applicable law, Member agrees that ETAGE Fitness, including its agents and affiliates, may contact Member at any mailing address, telephone number, cellular telephone number or e-mail address set forth on the face of this agreement, or subsequently provided by Member to ETAGE Athletic Club.
Arbitration. Member agrees that any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating in any way to the Membership Agreement, including without limitation any dispute concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, enforceability, or breach of this Membership Agreement, shall be exclusively resolved by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The place of the arbitration shall be Pittsburgh, PA and Pennsylvania law shall apply. In the event of a claim arising out of or relating in any way to the Membership Agreement, the complaining party shall notify the other party in writing thereof through a demand for arbitration which shall be made within a reasonable time after the claim has arisen, and in no event shall it be made after two years from when the aggrieved party knew or should have known of the claim. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator maybe entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This arbitration clause shall also apply to any dispute, controversy, or claim between the member and any third party with whom the Club contracts in order to perform its obligations or exercise its rights under this Membership Agreement, including without limitations, its third party payment processor, which is currently ABC Financial Services,LLC.
MEMBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE MEMBER AND THE CLUB ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OR TRIAL BEFORE A JUDGE IN A PUBLIC COURT. NEITHER THE MEMBER NOR THE CLUB SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE DISPUTES BY OR AGAINST OTHERS IN ANY ARBITRATION, OR TO INCLUDE IN ANY ARBITRATION ANY DISPUTE AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS, OR TO ACT IN ANY ARBITRATION IN THE INTEREST OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERALCAPACITY.
E-SIGN Consent. Certain laws and regulations may require ETAGE Athletic Club and/or Mindbody Online to provide Member with written notices and disclosures on paper. With Member’s consent, this information may be provided to Member electronically. Member’s consent hereto shall apply to each and every disclosure, notice, agreement, statement, term and condition, and any other information (collectively, the “Documents”) that ETAGE Athletic Club and/or Mindbody Online, may provide Member. Member’s consent to receive the Documents electronically shall continue until expressly withdrawn by Member. Not withstanding, Member may request a paper copy of all electronic Documents by contacting ETAGE Athletic Club and/or Mindbody Online, and requesting a paper copy. Member may withdraw its consent at any time by notifying the customer service department of ETAGE Athletic Club and/or Mindbody Online. Upon withdrawing consent, Member shall nolonger receive the Documents electronically. Member acknowledges that withdrawing consent may result in additional fees for Member’s receipt of the Documents. Member agrees to maintain a valid email address with ETAGE Athletic Club and/or Mindbody Online, and to promptly notify ETAGE Athletic Club and/or Mindbody Online of any changes to Member’s email address. If Member has provided another type of electronic contact information, suchas a phone number, then Member may change that contact information by contacting the customer service department of ETAGE Athletic Club and/or Mindbody Online to access, view and receive the Documents electronically, Member agrees and acknowledges that it must have: (i) a computer, mobile device, tablet or smartphone, (ii) a version of internet browser software that is up-to-date and supported by Member’s electronic device, (iii) an internet connection,(iv) software that is capable of accurately reading and displaying electronic PDF files, (v) a computer or electronic device operating system capable of supporting the items above, and (vi) a printer or electronic storage device if Member desires to print any electronic Documents. Member acknowledges that it may also need a certain brand or device that can support applications intended for Member’s electronic mobile devices, tablets and smartphones. In the event the required software or hardware is modified in such a way that would create a material risk to Member to access the Documents electronically, then ETAGE Athletic Club and/or Mindbody Online, will notify Member following such material modification. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, Member does hereby agree to the terms and conditions of this paragraph and consents to the same. Member does also confirm that Member has the software and hardware described above, that Member has the means necessary to access, view and receive the Documents electronically, and that Member has provided a valid and active email address to ETAGE Athletic Club and/or Mindbody Online.
Member/Legal Guardian Initials:
Member/Legal Guardian Signature:
COVID-19 ETAGE Athletic Club Fitness Membership Rules Addendum effective 6/1/2020
The following additional rules are in addition to those that you previously agreed to upon joining ETAGE Athletic Club (EAC). These additional rules are in place going forward in an effort to keep all of us safe and healthy and create the best possible experience for you while using the club.
Reservations and Check-ins
- You agree to adhere to club policies related to using the EAC/Mindbody app to reserve a spot in Group Fitness classes
- You agree to adhere to club policies related to using the EAC/Mindbody app to reserve a time to utilize the Gym.
You agree to check in with the key tag you were issued upon joining each time you utilize the Gym.
Personal Protective Measures
- You agree that ETAGE Athletic Club highly encourages the use of a face covering at all times.
- You agree to utilize hand sanitizer or washing your hands upon entry and exit of the Gym.
- You agree to bring your own water bottle and towel.
- You agree to adhere to social distancing markers and guidelines
- 10 feet of space during cardiovascular activity
- 6 feet of space during all other activity
- You agree to sneeze into your elbow and cover your mouth when coughing
- You agree to frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- You agree not to use the Gym if you exhibit any of the following symptoms.
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle Aches
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
Cleanliness and Sanitation
- You agree to wipe down each machine and each piece of equipment you utilize before and after use with the cleaning products provided by the Gym.
- You agree to notify the General Manager of the gym if you have been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of you utilizing the Gym.
I understand that failure to follow the above rules may result in one or all of the following:
- Verbal Warning from Team
- Suspension of Gym Membership
- Termination of Gym Membership
COVID-19 Membership Waiver Addendum effective 6/1/2020
- You hereby assume full responsibility for all risk of injury, illness or loss which may result from your participation in the activities offered at ETAGE Athletic Club, Pittsburgh, PA.
- You understand and agree that COVID-19 is a communicable disease about which the medical field is still learning. You also understand and agree that COVID-19 is a disease that may be contagious before the carrier is symptomatic. ETAGE Athletic Club & Aquila follows all CDC guidelines in its efforts to properly clean, sanitize and otherwise protect its members from the spread of the disease. However, ETAGE Athletic Club & Aquila must also rely upon its members to assist in these efforts. To that end, you hereby agree to follow all member rules and requirements while in Town Place Fitness.
Member/Legal Guardian Signature Below: